Tuition is based up to a 9.5 hours day. Learning House Daycare Richmond offer half/full days and part/full-time child care. Child must be picked up by 6:00 p.m or the Late Fees Policy will be in effect. All fees are based on a monthly bases unless indicated.
– All required registration documents and forms are completed and received.
– Childʼs updated immunization record has been received
– 3 photographs of your child has been received
– A deposit of the last monthʼs tuition is required for registration.
– Post-dated cheques are required upon registration, dated for the first of every month.
– Fees will not be deducted if your childʼs day of attendance lands on a statutory holiday.
– Fees will not be deducted if your child is sick or away on vacation
– A “sibling discount” of $20 will be applied to the lower tuition of the siblings attending.
– Receipts for each payment will be issued at the end of the day on the same day.
– Annual child care tax receipts will be issued by February 28th of each year upon request only.
(Receipts given for each payment can be used in lieu of tax receipts)
– If your child stops attending without proper notification, we will continue to bill you the latter of:
– 30 days from the time you notify us in writing
– NSF will be charged a fee of $35.00 and tuition must be brought up to date within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a $5 per day penalty on top of the NSF fee.
LATE FEES POLICY:
– A written notice about the policy will be issued to parents if tuition and late fees has not been paid after 2 days.
– If payment has not been made on the 4th day of the month, child will not be allowed to attend school until past due account has been paid in full.
WITHDRAWALS AND DISCHARGE
Learning House Daycare Richmond requires a one month written notice (email or written) from parents for a child to be withdrawn from the school.
Reasons of discharge:
– The program does not meet the childʼs needs
– The program does not meet the parentʼs needs
– The child is no longer attending or needing child care service
– All policies and procedures are not being followed by parent or child
– The childʼs behaviour puts other children at risk
Learning House Daycare Richmond is closed for all statutory holidays (Monthly fees will not be reimbursed for all statutory holidays listed below)
Learning House Daycare Vancouver will be closed on:
New Yearʼs Day – January 1
Family Day – February 8
Good Friday – March 25
Victoria Day – May 23
Canada Day – July 1
BC Day – August 1
Labor Day – September 5
Thanksgiving Day – October 10
Remembrance Day – November 11
Christmas Day -December 25
Boxing Day – December 26
On Christmas Eve and New Yearʼs Eve the daycare will close at 12:00 p.m.
Parents will be invoiced their regular fee for these statutory holidays.
Learning House Daycare Richmond will remain open during most severe weather.
In the event that Learning House Daycare Richmond closes early or has the need to cancel care for the following day, parents will be contacted and informed of the situation. Children should be picked up in a reasonable amount of time to ensure all parents, children, and staff can safely travel home. Please plan ahead and prepare for alternative care for these rare occasions.